Easy Bath Bomb Recipes:
4 oz. coconut oil
4 tsp. peppermint oil
12 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 c. honey powder
4 oz. vegetable glycerin
4 oz. cocoa butter
2 c. citric acid
1 c. buttermilk powder
3 c. cornstarch
4 c. baking powder
2 c. Epson salt
12 Tbsp. parsley powder
- First, to start with this recipe, bring out a double broiler and add cocoa butter in it. Cocoa butter should slowly melt in the broiler. Once the cocoa butter is melted, add vegetable glycerin and coconut oil to it and mix it well. Now put out the broiler and set it to the side.
- Now while the mixture is taking rest, take out a big bowl and add baking soda and Epsom salt in it and mix the mixture by your hand to combine them together until all the lumps are gone. After that add peppermint essential oil and mix it proportionally.
- Now add cornstarch, honey powder, buttermilk powder and citric acid in the Epsom salt mixture and mix them together. After mixing up the whole mixture together divide this mixture in between two bowls.
- In the first bowl add cocoa powder and add parsley powder to the other bowl and mix them up respectively.
- Add half of your butter mixture into one of the bowls. Knead the mixture well and then take a bit scoop of the mixture from the bowl. The mixture should be molded into a small bomb and then repeat the same process until the mixture is gone.
- Now rest of the butter mixture should be added to the second bowl. Take a bit scoop of the mixture out of the bowl and form the mixture into bath bombs using Ian’s Choice bath bomb molds as well. Arrange the bath bombs onto a baking sheet and keep them in rest for 24 hours until they become hard.
- Serve the bath bombs in a good container. Pop a few of these into the bath water and enjoy when you are ready to use them.